Jul 24, 2009

Regrets

I dont want to go out today.

I just want to sit in my room and sulk.

And yet here I am, putting on my make-up, getting ready to face the world.
You know, I never really thought about why I wear make-up, every day.

Why I won't leave the house without.

then I realized, I'm not putting on make-up. I'm putting on a face. Becoming someone else.
someone confident, someone without any regrets.

And god, do I regrets.

I regret rushing into everything, and making assumptions, and never thinking anything over until its too late.

I regret hurting the people who care, and helping the people who don't.

And most of all, I hate that I can never do anything about it.



---------------------
~~Dissapointed Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are cool! ...have i convinced you yet?