Jan 6, 2010

OMG! TOTES INFECTED

So I know I complain a lot, but I've been on a kind of hiatus for a while so you haven't heard a real rant of mine in, well, basically half a year. You're long overdue for my complaints, aren't you? I think so. You have missed them, haven't you?

You better say yes. ;)

I know I've missed writing them. But, then again, I haven't had all that much to vent about lately. I mean, sure, there have been little things from time to time that I had to get off my chest, but those were too pathetic to post online. They only would've wasted your time, to be completely honest. It was nothing of interest to any of you, I'm sure. And they were almost a little too girly, even for me.

Anyway, you know what I hate?

Overly exaggerated people.

You know the ones I'm talking about. Those people who make a big deal out of something as small and insignificant as a crumb. Everything is amazing or OMG-worthy, and they always act so fucking surprised by everything. They're overly dramatic, too. They walk down the hall at school and every single friend they see they must run over and greet with a great big hug as if they haven't seen one another in decades.

Gag me with a spoon.

They're so flaky and fake acting and ugh!

Everything they do is so over exaggerated that you never know when to take them seriously.
And have you noticed that these kinds of people "LOVE" everything? OMG, LIKE REALLY THEY TOTES DO!

Yah, well, I love my Internet.

Or, I mean, I TOTES LOVE MY INTERNET, OMG!! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN, LIKE, FOREVER, OMG!!

-_-"

~~Infected Pixie

1 comment:

  1. I fully agree with this.

    They are completely fake.
    I'm not sure how they even keep their relationships :P

    It's pathetically pathetic. TOTES.

    ReplyDelete

comments are cool! ...have i convinced you yet?