Apr 30, 2009

I'm not my sister, so sorry!

Have you ever noticed how parents can't seem to pay attention to more than one child at a time?
I mean seriously!

Well as u have said before, I am the youngest in my family, and they always say the youngest gets the most attention , but I guess my family must be freaks, because I am being completely ignored.

I'm, well that's exaggerating.... But only a little .
Everything I do is compared to my big sister and brother, everything

So like, give minutes ago I was helping dry dishes with my mum and sister, and when I said I didn't know where the dishes went, my mum gets angry And goes on and on about how I should be more like my sister!
And she wonders why I have a minority complex!

God!.... Gaaahh! I'm just so frustrated! I have locked my self in my room just to avoid them!

Now I don't even have a comp to write this on! I'm udon my iPod, Whig by the way is awesome! Although it's the reason this post probably has tons of typos!

Well I'm out of things to say, love me with your comments!
------------------
~~ still not my sister

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~ predict me pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are cool! ...have i convinced you yet?